Jiro Wang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how did you now jiro wang?

4 posters

Go down

how did you now jiro wang? Empty how did you now jiro wang?

Post  Admin Thu May 07, 2009 1:19 pm

how did you now jiro wang?!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://jirowang.board-directory.net or alivenotdead.com/Shancai1

Back to top Go down

how did you now jiro wang? Empty Re: how did you now jiro wang?

Post  luvJiro Thu May 07, 2009 8:54 pm

Well, where can I start? I first saw this gorgeous guy in "ISWAK". I didn't think too much then, because I usually don't care much about stars and celeb. What caught my attention was the scene where his character, Ah Jin, was singing to Ariel I love you He has such a nice voice *drools*
Then a friend recommended "Hana Kimi" and I saw Jiro again in there and totally fell in love. After the series, I looked him up...hoping to watch more of his dramas. That was when I found out about Fahrenheit and came across "Ko One" and LITERALLY FELL HEAD OVER HEELS over Jiro Embarassed I gotta say....Jiro is the first celeb I support wholeheartedly Smile

That's the end of my story Very Happy

luvJiro

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri May 08, 2009 9:34 am

luvJiro wrote:Well, where can I start? I first saw this gorgeous guy in "ISWAK". I didn't think too much then, because I usually don't care much about stars and celeb. What caught my attention was the scene where his character, Ah Jin, was singing to Ariel I love you He has such a nice voice *drools*
Then a friend recommended "Hana Kimi" and I saw Jiro again in there and totally fell in love. After the series, I looked him up...hoping to watch more of his dramas. That was when I found out about Fahrenheit and came across "Ko One" and LITERALLY FELL HEAD OVER HEELS over Jiro Embarassed I gotta say....Jiro is the first celeb I support wholeheartedly Smile

That's the end of my story Very Happy

wow i fell in love with him in hana kimi too and they kiss that when i first saw him! there just could not stop looking at him he so cute and handsome! no matter what i will support him!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  madanie Fri May 08, 2009 9:41 am

well, my side of story getting start to know Jiro is different & weird, cuz I know him after Wu Chun's movie, "Butterfly Lovers"...I look up for Chun, then came up to the MV "Summer Snow"...I'm so fall in love with this handsome man cuz in that MV, he is super cute & hot...hehe...yeah, then came along ToGetHer...I love him even more...'bout ISWAK, TKA, & Hana Kimi, I have had never been watching those series...so I don't know...but I really love Jiro as Mars in TGH...now Jiro is my superstar in my heart...

madanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri May 08, 2009 9:43 am

madanie wrote:well, my side of story getting start to know Jiro is different & weird, cuz I know him after Wu Chun's movie, "Butterfly Lovers"...I look up for Chun, then came up to the MV "Summer Snow"...I'm so fall in love with this handsome man cuz in that MV, he is super cute & hot...hehe...yeah, then came along ToGetHer...I love him even more...'bout ISWAK, TKA, & Hana Kimi, I have had never been watching those series...so I don't know...but I really love Jiro as Mars in TGH...now Jiro is my superstar in my heart...

same here i like wu chun and jiro wang too! that is a good moive Butterfly Lovers
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

how did you now jiro wang? Empty how i got to know jiro

Post  luvjirowang Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:00 pm

well at first some of my cousins were mentioning to me about fahrenheit, but i didn't really care about them because during that time i wasn't a a fan of taiwanese dramas and music yet. but i kept hearing some of my other cousins say that hana kimi was really good and that i should watch the taiwanese one because its better than the japanese one. i had to think for 1 week then i fianlly decided to watch hana kimi, i liked it the very first episode so i kept on watching, but i thought that Jiro was ugly. after episode 4 of hana kimi, i couldn't stop looking at him and thinking of him. every time i thought about hana kimi, the first person i thought about was jin xiu yi!!!! I love you then i starrted to be a little of a stalker and figured out all of his movies he plays in, i know a lot of his life. after hana kimi i watched x-family and i thougt he was so cute as xia tian and hot as gui long Twisted Evil then i got into ko one, rolling love, together, and momo love....i'm not going to watch ISWAK because together made me cry already.... No
luvjirowang
luvjirowang

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum